A continuación compartimos una oferta de empleo en EE.UU. de una empresa de analítica de datos dispuesta a tramitar visas de trabajo H1B para el contador seleccionado.
La descripción de la oferta está en inglés ya que el trabajo requiere de fluidez en ese idioma.
Manager of International Accounting
Job ID: 20150330-5252-JB
Company Name: Verisk Analytics
Are you looking for a challenging and innovative accounting role in a fast-paced publically traded company? If you’ve got solid knowledge of foreign accounting practices and accounting concepts with a strong emphasis on foreign currency translations, are able to work independently, and enjoy being part of a dynamic environment, please read on…
At Verisk you’ll have the opportunity to apply your solid understanding of international accounting standards (IAS) while supporting and leading the coordination of our monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounting and reporting activities for operations across our international entities. There will be evolving changes, issues and learning experiences combined with a fostering and fun work environment. If you’re interested in joining a team of key leaders, responsible for driving the execution, maintenance, and enhancement of the company’s process, policies, and procedures – we want to talk to you!
At Verisk, you can have a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work, the chance to make a positive impact on the business, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities, and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business efforts will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package!
- Provide support and lead the coordination of our monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounting and reporting activities for operations across our international entities.
- Coordinate reporting dates across our international locations to facilitate timely and accurate financial reporting for public and statutory purposes.
- Prepare and/or assist in coordinating financial reports as needed for statutory purposes.
- Participate & contribute to integration efforts related to international entities.
- Assist in local and corporate internal and external audit efforts.
- Assist in the resolution of any accounting and internal control matters related to international accounting operations.
- Maintain and/or improve timeliness and accuracy of financial closing and reporting for international entities to be compliant with corporate policies.
- Source of knowledge on foreign accounting matters to all local and foreign key accounting personnel.
- Flexibility in supporting the Controller, Assistant Controller and Directors in ad hoc projects and other operational activities.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA highly preferable. Strong knowledge of GAAP, SEC reporting and International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- Three to five years combined experience in financial accounting and reporting, preferably with companies with large international footprints.
Possess solid knowledge of foreign accounting practices and accounting concepts with a strong emphasis on foreign currency translations.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including significant relevant experience with financial consolidations and statutory reporting for multi-divisional international entities.
- Must have excellent understanding of accounting areas related to our international operations such as accounting for leases, translation of foreign currency transactions, and accounting for inter-company transactions.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work with diverse teams, domestically and internationally, in a globally dynamic environment.
We are offering an excellent compensation package that includes short-term cash incentive. Our competitive benefits package includes full health care options, a 401(k) plan, and generous Paid-Time-Off.
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please click Submit Now to apply.
A leading source of information about risk, Verisk Analytics provides data, analytics, and decision-support services to professionals in many fields, including insurance, finance, real estate, health services, government, human resources, and risk management. Using advanced technologies to collect, analyze, develop, and deliver information, Verisk helps customers evaluate and manage risk. The company draws on vast expertise in actuarial science, insurance coverages, fire protection, fraud prevention, catastrophe and weather risk, predictive modeling, data management, economic forecasting, social and technological trends, and many other fields. See our website at www.verisk.com for information about our company. All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: NJ-Jersey City
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.
Última Actualización: Octubre 01 de 2015
Fuente: Verisk Analytics