Oportunidad de Empleo para Personal en Soporte de Operaciones en Nebraska Lincoln
A continuación compartimos una oferta de empleo en Nebraska Lincoln Estados Unidos suministrada por El Servicio de Ciudadanía e Inmigración de los Estados Unidos (USCIS) y dirigida a personal en Soporte de Operaciones con Experiencia.
La descripción de la oferta está en inglés ya que el trabajo requiere de fluidez en ese idioma.
Job Title: OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Employee Services)
Department Of Homeland Security
Citizenship and Immigration Services
Job Announcement Number:
$48,968.00 - $92,316.00 / Per Year
Tuesday 19, April to Friday 29, April 2016
SERIES & GRADE:
Full Time - Permanent
- You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
- Successfully pass a background investigation including financial disclosure
- You must pass drug screening
- Meet relevant experience and/or education requirements
- Current Federal employees must meet Time-in-Grade requirements
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service
The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence, and limited complexity. As an Operations Support Specialist, you will provide a variety of management services essential to the direction and operation of USCIS. You may:
MÁS INFORMACIÓN Y/O APLICAR A LA OFERTA DESDE LA PÁGINA ORIGINAL
- Develop, implement, interpret, and advise on administrative requirements.
- Prepare project papers and staff reports, and organize and deliver briefings to managers to promote understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations.
- Review newly issued regulations or directives to ascertain their impact on program areas.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis on administrative projects to gather and analyze relevant data, develop options, make recommendations, and provide comprehensive reports.
- Monitor administrative activities and prepares a variety of reports utilizing various automated systems.
- Analyze and evaluate effectiveness of complex and substantive management support and administrative systems, programs, and processes. Participate in strategic planning, or development of business strategies and recommends internal procedural changes.
- Provide information and guidance to employees and management concerning employee benefits to include insurance, retirement and veteran benefits. Review benefit applications/ forms and coordinate final processing.
- Assist management and employees with pay, compensation matters and leave issues. May perform duties as a Timekeeper or Administrator.
- Provide guidance to rating and reviewing officials concerning the employee performance rating system, and review and track performance work plans, ratings, and incentive awards.
- Recruit candidates, assist with identifying qualified applicants, process certificates of eligible candidates and work with management throughout the selection process.
- Manage positions utilizing databases and spreadsheets, and prepare and process personnel actions related to hiring, promotions, reassignments, details and temporary promotions.
Abril 22 de 2016
Puede comentar este artículo oprimiendo Aquí
Publique este artículo en: